Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter is here!

It has gotten very chilly up here in Norman.. it's this time of year that I realize how much I miss living in the heat of Houston. I love snow and skiing and all things winter but when it's just miserably windy and cold for no reason other to be cold I'm not a happy camper!

Classes are coming to a close for the semester.. looking back on this semester it seems like it went by super fast. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what but I feel like this was one of my hardest semesters yet which was how it was first semester of Junior year in high school as well (actually ALL of junior year was hard). I'm exciting for several of my classes next semester and I'm just ready for a new fresh start..

Scott leaves on Monday for Bastrop to start his new job with MD Anderson! It's all so surreal.. I'm sure I'll be very sad on Monday after he leaves but more than anything I'm just so excited for him and everything that this is going to do for him and his future! Luckily he's coming to Houston to spend Christmas with my family so it won't be long before we'll get to see each other again.

Not much else is going on with me.. I'll try to post something and some pictures next week of some work I've been doing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment