Friday, August 20, 2010

Maps Maps Maps

Well I'm at work right now- boss is out for the day and I've finished all of my work so I did what anyone would do.. got on Etsy :)

I love the "live feed" scroll at the bottom of Etsy that has the most recent products.. that's usually where I start when I'm looking..

Today this pretty shop came up a few times and this first print is what got my attention..



New Orleans


it reminds me of an assignment I had to do for my foundations class in art school.. but WAY COOLER!

Here are a few other lovelies I found and would love to have hanging on a wall!



San Fran



Singapore -- $800 for this one! eek!


Charleston


It's too bad they don't make custom ones or else it would be fun getting an areal view of your own town or neighborhood!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment