Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of July


I love 4th of July! I know it's in 2 days but I'm going to be super busy this weekend so I decided I'd post about my love for the holiday earlier rather than later!

I love cookouts.
I love firework shows- professional ones that you can sit in a lawn chair and enjoy.
I love a weekend with friends and a reason to get together.
I love hotdogs and hamburgers- which you have to eat at a cookout!
I love spending the day at the pool!
I love getting tan from being in the sun- which I won't be doing this year because I've gotten burnt twice this week :(
I love summer berries which are quintessential 4th of July foods.
Oh and I love America! :)

If you have a love of 4th of July too or want a dessert idea for a cookout you're going to or craft idea for decorations check out these photos taken from MarthaStewart.com. She has tons of crafts and recipes for all days of the year because well she's- Martha Stewart!






I just love how patriotic all of these desserts and crafts are! Some of the crafts actually can be altered for any time of the year! I love the star lemonade glass! It is a dotism red and blue motif that can be made in any shape or color you would want!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend celebrating our country!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment