Thursday, July 8, 2010

No motivation!!

Wow I have not been motivated at ALL this week to write on my blog...

I've been getting used to my new "routine" that will be changing again soon..

I started my summer school class and so far have enjoyed it. It's the Collection of Decorative Art which is a pretty broad title...

I'm still working at the library and have decided that I'm going to keep the job throughout the school year because there is actually a lot of down time that I can use for studying.

Loki, my "lovely" kitten turning in to a very large pill! I understand he is still a kitten but I have never had such a ruthless stubborn cat before. I punish him for doing bad things but he continues to do them so I decided to give the water bottle spray method a try. The cat LIKES being sprayed with water. He will do things on purpose that he knows are wrong just to be sprayed! He even likes to be sprayed directly in the mouth! So what I've been told is to add vinegar to the water because he wont like the taste.. so far it seems to be working.. he tried licking it once but the taste of it apparently wasn't very nice.. I mean have you ever tried drinking vinegar... but now instead of cleaning himself he just leaves the vinegary water on him and goes and rub up on something getting the vinegar everywhere.. sooo do I want my apartment smelling like vinegar just to have a potentially well behaved cat..?

I am going to Houston this weekend to go to the Bridal Extravaganza Show... I'm looking forward to it mainly for the decoration ideas because we've taken care of all of the big ticket vendors already. I've always wanted to go to one of these and now have a reason to :) Also we're putting together Save the Dates and mailing them out which I'm super happy about!!

Well I don't feel like there is anything else...


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment