Monday, February 7, 2011

Commercials!

So last night was the Super Bowl... big whoop! Haha sorry for all of you NFL fans out there- I have no interest in pro sports (except maybe baseball). The only reason I tune in for the Super Bowl is for the half time show and the COMMERCIALS!!!

This year as you may have heard if you didn't witness yourself- the halftime show was a bust. I had high hopes and they were crushed. Black Eyed Peas I feel like has been the first "current" band in several years since the infamous Janet Jackson/ JT performance! Sadly BEPs did not succeed in a good half time show even with Slash and Ushers odd cameos...

So that leaves the commercials! At first I didn't think that I was all that impressed- but now going through and looking to find my favorite...I have too many to pick! Some people weren't all that impressed and I can see why but overall I think they were great! Below are some of the ones that I found entertaining:



Best Buy: Osbourne and Bieber



Carmax: I feel like a....



Doritos: Pug



Coca Cola: Border



Volkswagen: Darth Vader (EVEREYONE's FAVORITE)



NFL Best Fans Ever Super Bowl Commercial



E*TRADE Baby: Tailor



Volkswagen: Black Beetle



Bridgestone: Carma


What was your favorite commercial?

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment