Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Yay today is May 10th which means it's my birthday!!!!

I woke up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep but stayed in bed till 7:30... Traci came into town last night and is spending the next two days with me which is always exciting!!

This morning was my Art History final which I studied for all weekend and felt REALLY great about! If i get a 100 (or better- she gave 6 bonus points) I will get an A in the class!!!

So the plan for today- Traci and I are planning on going to The Mont for lunch! I love their food and the atmosphere is awesome!!


photo credit The Mont

Then we're going to probably go to TJ Maxx and then go move into my apartment!!! :) Tonight I'm having a dinner at BJ's Restaurant with friends and eat the amazing pizzokie!!

So being that I am 21 I feel like I should talk about drinking.... I don't feel like I'm going to be a big drinker- I haven't been a party-goer and getting drunk just doesn't sound entertaining.. plus i have a HUGE phobia of throwing up! So anyways since I love photography I'll talk about how amazed I am by the "splashing drink" photos that restaurants put in their menus....



Photo Credit Flickr

I love the crooked glass and how the liquid is just frozen in time!


Photo Credit Flickr

The colors on this one are super pretty too!!




Well that's all for now- for everyone who's legal here is a cute little poster for you :)


Photo Credit Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment