Friday, May 14, 2010

Oklahoma Weather...

Well so my birthday ended up not going exactly the way I had planed for it to... Monday we had bad weather and it continued to get worse throughout the day... long story short by day break Tuesday 42 tornadoes had hit Oklahoma and Kansas. I for one am afraid of tornadoes so it was not the greatest of birthday surprises and I had to cancel my birthday dinner and reschedule it. Tuesday was still crummy weather but it stayed nice enough for me to go to BJs for dinner with some friends (mother nature knew better to mess with me twice). All and all I had a pretty good birthday- and my mom and Scott are coming in today to move me into my apartment and we'll get to celebrate again! :)

Today I "officially" move into my apartment... last night myself Lauren G and Courtney moved my dining room table into my apartment. I bought it from the all so fabulous Anna! Thank goodness it fits! Its going to be a tight squeeze but it will be fine nonetheless! Hopefully the stupid nasty rain will stop long enough to get my furniture into my apartment today at 4!

I'm ready for some sunshine and warm weather (I woke up yesterday and it was 45 degrees!!) I thought it was April SHOWERS bring May FLOWERS.... guess its May Rain brings... something in June?!

Thats all for now... I gotta get back to packing and loading my car and checking out residents...


No comments:

Post a Comment