Friday, March 26, 2010

Advising Season

I love this time of the semester.. The end of the current semester seems so close and students all start preparing for the future semester. I'm particularly lucky I think because I'm an art major and we get two whole days off of studio classes for advising! This semester those days are going to be this upcoming Wednesday and Thursday (a mini vacation for art school).

Being the super organized person that I am I have spent many hours over my college career tracking out what I have left to take and when I will take it and this semester is no different :) mainly because now that Scott and I are planning a wedding and will be getting married next summer the pressure is on for me to graduate on time! Today I went to the head of art advising- advisor and made sure I was truly on the right track and guess what... I AM :) haha

I have 33 hours left until I can graduate. I'm taking a May Intercession class, one summer school art history class, 15 hours in the fall, and then 12 hours in the spring!

I'm so relieved that I don't have to worry about what classes I have left to take and that God has provided everything I've needed to graduate in four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment