Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend...

So this past weekend I got to go home to Houston to visit my family and see Scott!

Thursday night I made dinner for Scott and it was actually REALLY GOOD! (I'm so very proud of myself :) haha) We had bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with a garlic butter sauce, asparagus, and garlic bread, and for dessert melted dipping chocolate and fresh berries :) (sorry for the poor quality picture.. it was taken on my iPhone)



Friday I spent the day with my sister and mom... we got lunch at Paulie's and then went and looked at a wedding venue!!! It's called The Gallery and I'm in love with it! We decided to "sleep on it" instead of making any rash decisions on the spot but I knew in my head already that it is where I wanted to get married :) hopefully this week my mom will be able to go back and sign paperwork and get everything all set up! YAY for wedding planning! :) haha

After The Gallery we went to our favorite nail salon in Houston and got manicures and pedicures (compliments of my sister!) Scott met us at the salon and was an amazing sport by sitting for 2.5 hours waiting for us to finish! Man do I love him! :) after the salon my sister, Scott, and I met up with Ade and Jack for dinner at a tapas restaurant... Jack is getting SO BIG! he can focus on you and reacts to your facials! I'm so sad that I don't get to see him more :( here is yet another crummy iPhone photo of Mr. Jack sitting on the table at dinner...






Unfortunately my weekend wasn't all about fun and family... I was really home to pack up my whole room that I've lived in since I was 4 years old... I'm moving into my first apartment this summer and thus I need furniture... I was very surprised that it only took us one day to pack up the entire room in one day... Scott was a great help sorting through stuff with me and packing boxes because I am HORRIBLE at packing boxes! It was a very bitter sweet time when I left on Sunday- I never thought it would hit me so hard but I will never go back to "my house" again.. it is now "my mom's house" I will never be able to go back to "my room" I will be staying in my mom's "guest room".... But as they say when one door closes another two open and I cannot wait to experience apartment life finally after three years of living in the dorms!!

Well that is all for now... I will keep you (whoever actually maybe reads this..?) updated on new wedding and life stuff as it occurs!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment