Monday, April 19, 2010

The end is near...

I can see summer!! ITS SO CLOSE! :)

The only thing is that I have a mountain size road block of school work ahead of me in the next 3 weeks...

I have one 6-page paper due on the 26th, one 10-page paper due the 27th, an art history test the 28th...

The next week (which is called dead week but for art school is really finals week..) I have a final May 3rd, final and 2 critiques May 4th, finishing the 2 critiques May 6th....

And then finals week. I luckily only have 1 final! On monday at 9 AM!! That is also my 21st birthday!!!

I'm excited because my friend Traci is coming into town for my birthday for a few days and is going to help me move into my apartment :)

Summer school starts May 17th so I don't have much of a "break" until June.. then back to summer school for the month of July then SENIOR YEAR in August...

College has gone by so fast it is crazy... Now to start thinking about what I actually want to do after I graduate :)

Until next time (hopefully I'll get to post again this week!)
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment