Thursday, April 8, 2010

God is faithful!!

Wow has it been a CRAZY week!!

So as I said in my last post I went last weekend to look at a wedding venue in Houston and absolutely fell in L-O-V-E with it! We decided to "sleep on it" and not put our name down but knew by Sunday that we would be putting the deposit down later this week...

My mom got a call Tuesday saying the June date we wanted was taken by another couple. Of course I panicked... No other weekend in June was going to work, we didn't want to wait until July, and the one weekend left in May was well just too much to handle with my birthday, me graduating, moving from Norman into whatever place Scott and I move to after we get married... PLUS a wedding.. So after getting the news my darling friend Courtney was luckily with me and calming me down reassuring me that God will work it all out (of course I knew that but I had yet to wrap my head around it.)

God cares about us. EVERYTHING about us. everything we think, do, say, want, etc.... And I never thought that my wedding venue/ wedding date would be something God would use to show me his AMAZING majesty!! As Tuesday went on and through conversations with both Courtney and Anna my absolutely amazing bible study leader I finally was able to hear God fully.. screaming "SARAH TRUST ME!" Oh how I always seem to forget that elementary thing. Something as small as the final wedding venue/ date He can use to allow me to trust him. In the end the venue and date won't matter but what does is that He has given Scott and I the chance to find each other and express His amazing creation of love through getting married!

So long story short everything OF COURSE worked out! I'm pleased to announce that Scott and I will be getting married at The Gallery on May 28, 2011!!! I'm excited for the craziness that is May 2011 and have embraced what God has blessed me with!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment