Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad


Well today would have been my dad's 49th birthday... hard to imagine that he has almost been gone 5 years and he wouldn't have even been 50! I guess I never realized how truly young he was when he died...

To commemorate his birthday I just wanted to post a few of my favorite photos of him and a poem I found and have next to my bed with pictures of him...


my mom laid on the ground to take this picture...



this was some mask kit I got for christmas one year... I have the goofiest parents!



our best family vacation ever- Cozumel..
we went years later and the sand was up to the statue's waist!



my favorite picture of my dad and I



my favorite picture of my parents



our last family photo all together before my dad's accident



the last picture of my parents together.. taken the weekend before his accident..
THIS is how I will always remember my dad


A Father Is
A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back
nor a sail to take us there,
but always a guiding light
whose love shows us the way.
The warm light of your love
shines in my memories and in my heart
reminding me of your guidance
your care, and most of all, your love
- Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment