Monday, June 21, 2010

Successful Week

Well I'm finally back in Norman after a great week in Houston!

I ended up with more doctor visits then I expected.. had to get blood taken and biopsy done but hopefully everything is going to be clear and fine!

Wedding planning was in full swing and I'm so excited for everything we got done in a week! I rather be over prepared and early then racing around at the last minute!

Friday was a great day after the doctors appointment because I went and tried on wedding dresses!! Because of past shopping trips for dresses for different dances and whatnot I knew I'd be the bride that only needed to try on a handful of dresses before finding "the one"... and I was right! Dress #3 became "the one"!! I went in with an open mind and just some basic ideas of what I wanted in a dress... now to wait a year to get to wear it and walk down the aisle to Scott :)

After dresses was cake testing! Of course like everything else we were able to design and sign a contract for the cake- what can I say I do all of my research before and I know what I like- I'm a pretty easy shopper :)

Now I get to sit back and relax for a while before the next tasks on my wedding to do list need to get done. Maybe I should do this for a living?!

The rest of my trip was pretty relaxing. I got to spend time with my sister and Jack who is growing up way too fast! I got to spend some time with Scott which is always great! And my uncle and cousin came into town and I got to see them!

Now it's back to my Norman life...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment